The companies listed below are vendor partners with the Longwood University Alumni Association.
Alumni Insurance Program
The Longwood University Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Health Insurance For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed, self-employed, and recent graduates.
- Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available to $50 million.
- Travel Insurance Travel medical or trip protection insurance options are available for individuals or groups traveling abroad.
- Annuities An ideal tax-deferred vehicle for conservative investors who want guaranteed fixed interest rates for extended periods.
- Special Event Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Advisory Services A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit www.meyerandassoc.com/ma/lu or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.
We're always looking for ways to help out our alumni. So we've arranged for Liberty Mutual to provide our alumni with a special discounted rate on Auto Insurance and Home Insurance. Visit Liberty Mutual or call 800-524-9400.
Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
You can learn about this program by going to Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance or by calling 800-524-9400.
Alumni of Longwood University and current students who have earned 56 credit hours can order an official Longwood University Ring through Balfour.